Susan, a 7th grade social studies teacher in Brookline is a Listen Edition Power User. She shares 5 reasons why she loves to use Listen Edition in her classroom. Tell us why you love Listen Edition by emailing us or Tweet at us!
Why I’m enamored with ListenEdition:
- Kids engage with the reports.
- It’s easy to modify lessons, tweaking them to suit a diverse group of learners with different needs, strengths and facility with language. Even students who are very new to English can participate.
- In an increasingly visual world, this is a tool that helps students become better listeners, glean new information from an auditory source, increase their ability to visualize, and be aware of their own learning styles.
- There are links to visual enhancements if you want them.
- It’s a great tool for family engagement and discourse. Kids can listen multiple times because the reports are so brief.
Thanks Susan! And keep your students listening!