The goal of Talk Sup is elevate Superintendents’ voices, philosophies, and goals to highlight the great work that educators are doing in their communities.
Listen to this series promo:
What inspired the podcast?
We are focused on building student listening skills with great storytelling, but we hadn’t tapped into our ability to help others tell their own stories. So much of what we do is connecting people to the power of listening to stories. We wanted to create more, bring more stories to people, and what better way then connecting communities with their superintendents? As we talked with educators, we realized that they wanted to know more about their leaders, and their superintendents wanted to share their stories. We realized we could be the connector for superintendents and their communities through the power of audio storytelling.
Stay tuned for upcoming episodes:
- Superintendent Terrence Davis, Beaumont Unified School District
- Superintendent Jeff Harding, Mountain View Los Altos Union High School District
- Superintendent Judy G. White, Riverside County Superintendent of Schools
- Superintendent Martinrex Kedziora, Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Superintendent Jerry Almendarez, Colton Joint Unified District
If you have a superintendent that you would like to highlight, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide contact information and we’ll be sure to reach out. We look forward to sharing your stories.