What did you do over summer vacation? At Listenwise we’ve been busy adding great new features and content! As you get ready for back-to-school, we want to highlight the latest and greatest so you can make the most of Listenwise this fall.
- Brand New Audio Player – A shiny new audio player with improved integration with our site. We know some of you occasionally ran into trouble with internet filters blocking Soundcloud, so we hope this remedies any previous issues. Nothing about the audio stories has changed, just the player.
- New Toolbar – The assign, favorite, and share buttons are now tucked neatly into a toolbar that’s always available at the top of the page.
- Student Privacy Pledge – Listenwise has signed the Student Privacy Pledge, which not only means we’ve upgraded security across our entire with https, but that we take responsibility for safeguarding student information and privacy.
- Slowed Audio with All Lessons – Every lesson now includes a slower audio option. PREMIUM
- ELL Supports for Humanities Lessons – You’ll find ELL supports included with almost all of our Social Studies and ELA lessons. PREMIUM
- State-Aligned Standards – Instead of national standards, our lessons are now aligned to the standards for your specific state. PREMIUM
- Better Class Management – Better options for managing classes and students, including changing class names, removing students from a class, or even deleting an entire class. PREMIUM
We hope these new features make it even easier for you to use listening to spark learning with your students. If you have any questions or feedback as you check out the new features, send us a message or leave a comment below!